Hospitality 2020 at Fattoria dei Barbi
The desire to open the doors of Fattoria dei Barbi to allow guests to discover Brunello, its history, and its territory has always been an integral part of our business philosophy; our Hospitality workers welcome visitors with a smile and cordiality, engaging them in a cultural experience that goes beyond food and wine.
Hospitality 2020 means: winery tours, guided tastings led with utmost care and professionalism, pairings of wines with products from the estate and other typical products of the territory, tours of the Brunello Museum, the option of tasting the food of the Taverna dei Barbi and taking part in cooking classes and events organized by Fattoria on our annual calendar.
Fattoria dei Barbi Hospitality Presentations can be downloaded here:
• FATTORIA DEI BARBI HOSPITALITY 2020| Presentation (with pictures) >> http://bit.ly/2Nsxy9I
• FATTORIA DEI BARBI HOSPITALITY 2020 | Data Sheet >> http://bit.ly/36SZafQ
• A DAY AT FATTORIA DEI BARBI 2020 >> http://bit.ly/2RfbikB
• EVENTS 2020 AT FATTORIA DEI BARBI >> http://bit.ly/2FLyMbK
• Short Presentation of MUSEUM OF BRUNELLO >> http://bit.ly/2TjMN8B
SPECIAL GROUPS (8/60 people):
• TOURS AND TASTINGS 2020 AT FATTORIA DEI BARBI | Data Sheet | Special groups (8/60 people) >> http://bit.ly/2RsErZV
• FOOD & WINE PAIRING MENU 2020 AT FATTORIA DEI BARBI | Data Sheet |Special groups (8/60 people) >> http://bit.ly/3a8wode
If you would like to have more information or to arrange a visit to the Estate or if you are a tour guide/NCC/travel agent/tour operator and want to collaborate with us, we invite you to contact Fattoria dei Barbi. The Hospitality Manager, Laura Cerundolo, will be happy to give you all the information you need and answer to your questions: email@example.com | tel. +39 577 841111 – Fax +39 577 841112